Suitable for use on both Mac or PC, each level of this software is intended for use with the Jolly Music programme as set out in The Music Handbooks. It contains all of the Jolly Music repertoire for each corresponding level and provides support for the teacher both in the classroom and when preparing lessons. It can be used on an interactive whiteboard or simply with an overhead projector and screen. With the player you can:
- Quickly access and song or teaching track.
- Display songs and rhymes on the screen with audio.
- Use the animation feature to show the pulse (represented by hearts above the words) and the timing of the actions in songs and rhymes.
- Use the lesson playlists as a substitute for the CDs in the handbooks.
- Create your own playlists.
- View and print song information, posters and all the photocopiable material from The Music Handbooks (templates, rhythm cards, etc.,)
- Each level of software is available individually.