Explore water science through 24 fun, repeatable activities that introduce young scientists to water-related STEM career options.
- Children learn best by doing and this kit is great for science learning through hands-on exploration and experimentation.
- Science kit has 25 lab tools including a pipette, test tubes and a bubble hoop, to do 24 hands-on repeatable activities. The experiments are easy to do and are laid out in step-by-step instructions.
- Using the child-friendly lab equipment to do the experiments familiarises children with the equipment, method, and terminology they’d hear in a real-world STEM environment.
- The Career & Lab Guide introduces kids to water-related STEM careers to consider when they’re grown up including marine biologist, hydraulic engineer, and hydrologist.
- Adult supervision needed.