Range: Giant Polydron
Age: 2 years +
Contents: 24 Squares, 4 Equilateral Triangles, 10 Gear Squares, 20 Gears and a Poster
Weight (kg): 5
L x W x H (cm): 60 x 41 x 22
Gear up for action with this bumper construction set. Ideal for nurseries, early years, kindergartens and reception classes.
- Children create a structure by assembling the easy to use squares and triangles.
- Gears are added by simply pushing them into place. They ingeniously mesh together either on a flat surface or at an angle of 90 degrees. Once connected, just turn one gear and see the rest of them rotate!
- A must for all early years and special needs environments.
- Contains 58 pieces (24 squares, 4 equilateral triangles, 10 gear squares and 20 gears) in 4 colours.
- Squares measures 21 x 21cm (8.27 x 8.27 inches). The large and chunky pieces enable children to easily construct really large models.
- Pieces are lightweight and durable.
- Use indoors or outdoors.
- Textured surfaces make the shapes very tactile.
- Includes braille.
- Helps children understand spatial awareness.
- Connection is simple and easy to do.