Perfect for STEM learning, the GeoSafari® Jr Talking Microscope for kids has 2 learning modes and over 100 facts to take young scientists on a fun journey of discovery.
- This junior microscope includes 20 specimen slides each with 3 colourful, high-quality images.
- There are 2 learning modes – Fact Mode and Quiz Mode – and 100 fascinating facts voiced by Bindi.
- The comfy dual eyepieces mean children can keep both eyes open when viewing.
- When the learning fun is done, store the slides in the microscope’s storage tray, ready for next time.
- Features multilingual audio in 4 languages (English, French, Spanish, and German), multilingual packaging and Activity Guide.
- This microscope for children measures 23cm H.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
Whether exploring indoors or outdoors, up close for from far away, the GeoSafari Jr. range of science toys for kids is ideal for introducing young children to exploration and STEM learning through play. Check out the GeoSafari Jr. Talking Globe for kids also featuring the voice of Bindi Irwin, and the GeoSafari Jr. Talking Camera featuring Robert Irwin’s voice and award-winning wildlife photography.