Consolidation activities include matching, tracing and reading.
There are a total of 42 books in this series from Stage 1 to Stage 5 (Letters and Sounds Phase 1 to Phase 5)
- Fully matched to Letters and Sounds.
- Perfect fit with your phonics teaching – endorsed by phonics expert and trainer Debbie Hepplewhite.
- Complements your existing Oxford Reading Tree resources so you can gradually add-on.
- Introduces the loveable characters to make learning to read and write fun – this is where the Oxford Reading Tree adventure begins!
- Support for parents and adults on the inside cover notes and at www.oxfordowl.co.uk
There are 6 books at Stage 3:
Book 13 practises ‘ai ee igh’
Book 14 practises ‘oa oo oo’
Book 15 practises ‘ar or ur’
Book 16 practises ‘ow oi ear’
Book 17 practises ‘air er er’
Book 18 practises ‘ue ue ure’