Consolidation activities include matching, tracing and reading.
There are a total of 42 books in this series from Stage 1 to Stage 5 (Letters and Sounds Phase 1 to Phase 5)
- Fully matched to Letters and Sounds.
- Perfect fit with your phonics teaching – endorsed by phonics expert and trainer Debbie Hepplewhite.
- Complements your existing Oxford Reading Tree resources so you can gradually add-on.
- Introduces the loveable characters to make learning to read and write fun – this is where the Oxford Reading Tree adventure begins!
- Support for parents and adults on the inside cover notes and at www.oxfordowl.co.uk
Table Of Contents
Book 7 practises ‘j v w’
Book 8 practises ‘x y z’
Book 9 practises ‘zz qu ch’
Book 10 practises ‘sh th ng’
Book 11 practises ‘j dge wh’
Book 12 practises ‘cks tch nk’