Consolidation activities include matching, tracing and reading.
There are a total of 42 books in this series from Stage 1 to Stage 5 (Letters and Sounds Phase 1 to Phase 5)Features
- Fully matched to Letters and Sounds.
- Perfect fit with your phonics teaching – endorsed by phonics expert and trainer Debbie Hepplewhite.
- Complements your existing Oxford Reading Tree resources so you can gradually add-on.
- Introduces the loveable characters to make learning to read and write fun – this is where the Oxford Reading Tree adventure begins!
- Support for parents and adults on the inside cover notes and at www.oxfordowl.co.uk
There are 6 books at Stage 1+:
Book 1 practises ‘s a t p’
Book 2 practises ‘i n m d’
Book 3 practises ‘g o c k’
Book 4 practises ‘ck e u r’
Book 5 practises ‘h b f ff’
Book 6 practises ‘l ll le ss’