160 original-size plastic coins:
20 x 1, 20 x 2, 20 x 5, 20 x 10, 20 x 20, 20 x 50 Cent and 20 x 1 and 20 x 2-Euro coins.
Packed in polybag.
- Naming the coins
- Reading and writing money amounts
- Putting money amounts in different ways
- Finding different ways of exchanging and decomposing
- Adhering to notation rules (e.g. coins with largest/smallest value first)
- Complementing or changing certain coins
- Developing strategies
- Thinking about price and value
- Re-enacting different shopping scenarios
- Playfully learning addition and subtraction
- Learning to handle money at an early age
- Reflecting on their own buying behaviour