This soft plush emotions puppets collection is a great interactive tool for the classroom. Each puppet shows 6 emotions symbolising joy, sadness, fear, anger, surprise and lack of emotion. Each puppet measures 25cm. Ages 3+ years.
- Set of 6 puppets measuring 25cm each.
- Recommended for children aged 3+ years.
- Emotions symbolised includes joy, sadness, fear, anger, surprise, and lack of emotion.
- Great for children to communicate the feelings and emotions they are experiencing,
- Ideal for children to develop empathy and read the signals of how others are feeling.
These adorable emotions puppets allow children to delve into exploring the emotions of themselves as well as others. This is a great opportunity to empower children to recognise their own feelings as well as the feelings of others by how their facial expression is looking. Emotions puppets are not only great for the development of language and vocabulary, but encourage children to use their communication skills to verbally express how they are feeling, and work through some actions they can take to express their feelings in ways that are safe for everyone- as well as celebrate feelings of happiness and joy!
Modern Teaching Aids offers beautiful toys which meet the mental, physical and social development needs of young children. Multi-sensory products and activities to entertain and inspire babies, toddlers and children of all ages. Quality, safe and durable educational products for the learning environment that cater for children’s sense of belonging and wellbeing.