A ‘hands on’ resource for teaching children the time elements of the primary curriculum. Large double sided write onm wipe off PVC clock card with hands on both sides. One side shows ‘minutes past and to the hour’ and the other side shows ’12 and 24 hour time’. Can be used to demonstrate setting the time on the clock face and writing the time underneath.
- A ‘hands on’ resource for teaching children the time elements of the primary school numeracy curriculum.
- Double sided teaching resource featuring analogue clock faces with independently moveable hour and minute hands on both sides. The clock face shows ‘minutes past and to the hour’ on one side and ’12 and 24 hour time’ on the other.
- 38 x 30 cm, made from high gloss write on wipe off PVC sheet, large enough to be seen across the classroom. Each side has a space below the clock to write the time displayed.
- Simple teaching systems: 2 steps to learn ’12 and 24-hour’ time; 3 steps to learn ‘minutes past and to the hour’.
- Displays all the information children need to learn to tell the time on analogue clocks.
- Useful for counting forwards and backwards from 30; for learning fractions; and counting in 5s and 10s.
- Dimensions: 40x33x3cm