- Very clear dial that looks similar to a regular analogue clock but carries much more information.
- Simple 3 Step teaching System that allows children to tell the time, in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour as soon as they can read numbers.
- Saves teacher’s time, reduces frustration and builds children’s confidence. Helps children with learning difficulties.
- A working wall clock, completely silent, with a sweep second hand shows time is constant not stop start.
With very clear graphics that display all the necessary information, and hands that specifically indicate which numbers to read, theEasyRead Classroom Clock offers a completely new way to teach “minutes to” and “minutes past” the hour. The dial and hands work together to enable our 3 StepTeaching System, a learning platform that children find easy to understand and easy to remember. Any child who can recognise numbers can learn to tell the time in one lesson instead od 2-3 years when taught incrementally using a regular analogue clock. The 3 Step Teaching System. Easy to learn, easy to remember.
- Step 1. read the number at the end of the long hand.
- Step 2. Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the clock, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the blue side.
- Step 3. Read the number at the end of the short hand. Like this: “8…minutes to … 2”. It’s that easy!