Dr Treisman’s Therapeutic Activity Book Library is a valuable resource for anyone working with children aged 5-10. Each activity book addresses a common social or emotional challenge: anxiety, bereavement, trauma, nightmares and sleep-related problems, low self-esteem and self-regulation and relaxation.
The activity books feature a fun illustrated story followed by a treasure trove of fun activities, therapeutic worksheets. The final section of the activity books features CBT-informed guidance for parents, carers and professionals.
This set includes:
· Binnie the Baboon Anxiety and Stress Activity Book
· Cleo the Crocodile Activity Book for Children who are Afraid to Get Close
· Gilly the Giraffe Self-Esteem Activity Book
· Neon the Ninja Activity Book for Children who Struggle with Sleep and Nightmares
· Ollie the Octopus Loss and Bereavement Activity Book
· Presley the Pug Relaxation Activity Book
The stories which feature in these activity books are also available as stand-alone books, in Dr Treisman’s Big Feelings Stories series.
- Published: Mar 21, 2022
- ISBN 9781839973758