- Learn about music and sound by reading the illustrated storybook lab guide.
- Teaches children about the science of sound including pitch, vibration and acoustics.
- Helps children develop fine motor co-ordination, problem-solving skills, and observation and comparison skills.
- Includes 10 activities and supplies to build three instruments: plan flute, ocean drum and box guitar.
- Instruments are light and sized for small hands.
- Drum measures 4cm H x 19cm in diameter.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
DIY Music Maker Science Lab
€49.99 inc VAT
Let’s make some noise and learn about the science of sound and music. This fun STEM activity kit teaches children about science, music, and sound concepts like pitch, vibration and acoustics. The 36-page illustrated storybook takes children on an exploratory music adventure and little musicians get to build their own vibrant kid-sized instruments.
Age 3 – 4, Age 4 – 5, Age 5 – 6, Age 6 – 7, Age 7 – 8
2 in stock (can be backordered)