Welcome to the exciting world of music! Using this music maker kit from Learning Resources, children can build their own working instruments while learning about music and sound. The 10 STEM experiments and 36-page illustrated storybook allow your kids to explore the science of pitch, vibration, and acoustics while making a box guitar, pan flute, and ocean drum. STEM Jr kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. Fun music and sound concepts come to life within a 36-page illustrated kids’ storybook. The storybook lab guide includes 10 fun-filled science activities that deepen awareness of key music concepts. Music instruments are light and sized right for small hands. Each kit allows children to do the experiments again and again. Perfect gift for kids aged 5-7.
DIY Music Maker Science Lab
€49.99 inc VAT
|6 - 11||5%||€47.49|
|1x||€49.99 inc VAT|
|DIY Music Maker Science Lab||€49.99 inc VAT|
- Learn about music and sound by reading the illustrated storybook lab guide.
- Teaches children about the science of sound including pitch, vibration and acoustics.
- Helps children develop fine motor co-ordination, problem-solving skills, and observation and comparison skills.
- Includes 10 activities and supplies to build three instruments: plan flute, ocean drum and box guitar.
- Instruments are light and sized for small hands.
- Drum measures 4cm H x 19cm in diameter.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Age 3 – 4, Age 4 – 5, Age 5 – 6, Age 6 – 7, Age 7 – 8
2 in stock (can be backordered)