Developing Cutting Skills is a series of two books written to support the development of cutting skills in early childhood.
- easy-to-use layout with comprehensive teacher information
- quick and simple activities designed specifically for early childhood pupils
- clear instructions on every page
- multiple opportunities to practise cutting skills
- information provided about dominance, scissor grip, cutting line accuracy and body posture
- thumb positions indicated on the worksheets in the early stages of cutting development
- different worksheets provided for left and right handed cutters where appropriate