The Davies Sports Agility Mats are very hard wearing and versatile and are for use in primary and secondary schools in particular although the smaller size agility is excellent for early years. The agility gymnastic mats have been manufactured using a softer recycled chipfoam but are a lot thicker in depth. This makes them ideal for use in rolling and tumbling movements during your PE activities. They come in 4 sizes from as small as 4ft (1.22m) right up to 12ft (3.66m). The larger Agility Mats are ideal for runways for various PE activities. These Agility Gym Mats have been manufactured in the UK to the very highest standard and like all our Davies Sports gym mats they have a special latex anti-slip base to help reduce movement when in use. These mats are available in 3 standard PVC colours blue, red or black or 5 rainbow colours yellow, green, purple, red and blue. ;
- Traditional secondary school mat.
- Heavy and durable quality mat.
- Made from recycled chipfoam.
- Latex anti-slip mat.
- Gross motor skills and improved fitness.
- Strength and control.
- Balance and co-ordination.
Mat care and storage
- Most damage to mats occurs as they are being taken from or returned to storage. We recommend that mats should be stored flat or preferably on a suitable mat storage trolley.
- Do not store mats next to hot water pipes or radiators, as this will cause premature ageing of the foam, inners and covers.
- All Davies Sports branded mats are manufactured in the UK by an ISO-9001 registered supplier. They are manufactured to BSEN 12503-1:2001 and flame retardant to BS 1892-3:2003.