This maths kit offers Early Years and Lower Primary teachers plenty of ways to make teaching mass and size comparison fun and engaging for young children.
- Children use the kit’s Compare Bears in a range of comparison activities designed to deepen a young child’s understanding of mass and size attribution.
- Compare Bears come in 4 colours (red, blue, green, and yellow), 3 sizes and 3 different weights. ‘Papa Bear’ weighs 12 grammes, ‘Mama Bear’ weighs 8 grammes and ‘Baby Bear’ weighs 4 grammes.
- The colourful illustrations on the Double-Sided Pattern Cards match the sizes and colours of the kit’s Compare Bears. This makes it easier for children to match the bears on the cards when doing the size attribution activities.
- The kit’s Primary Bucket Balance is perfect for learning about balances and mass comparison. The 400ml clear buckets let children see inside when exploring mass. Use the lids to convert it a platform balance.
- This kit includes 80 Compare Bears, 16 Double-Sided Pattern Cards, a Primary Bucket Balance and Activity Guide.