Bullying in a Cyber World
Bullying in a Cyber World is an anti bullying teacher resource with activities
and worksheets dealing with all aspects of cyberbullying and and internet
safety for children.
The resource contains a sample bullying incident report, anti bullying
pledges, parent supports and links to resources and websites to promote
understanding and skills for dealing withcyberbullying
This series contains teacher pages which include:
* information about the aspects of bullying covered
* suggestions for promoting a bully-free school environment
* sample bullying incident report (teachers)
* sample bullying incident report (pupils)
* anti-bullying pledges for the whole class, individual and home
* merit certificates and bookmarks to be awarded for demonstration of
* sample pupil and sample parent internet safety checklist
* a list of useful websites and literature resources to promote understanding
of and skills for dealing with bullying.
Pupil activity pages which include:
* a stimulus text
* a comprehension activity
* an extension activity.
Supporting teachers pages which contain:
* a focus identifying the main purpose of the activity
* background information
* an introduction to the activity
* questions to promote discussion
* answers, as necessary.
Corresponding Bullying in a Cyber World Posters
available to purchase separately.