The World’s leading eco-friendly craft Bioglitter!
Bioglitter® is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic-based glitter and has been developed to tackle the problem of glitter related micro plastic pollution created by glitter. Completely unique, Bioglitter® uses plant derived material as its basis rather than polyester and has been tested and proven to biodegrade in natural environments such as rivers and lakes.
Bioglitter® replaces the polyester film used in traditional glitter with cellulose from hardwoods, primarily eucalyptus sourced from responsibly managed and certified plantations operating PEFC™ www.pefc.org standards.
- Guilt free glitter utilisation.
- Proven to biodegrade in the natural environment.
- X4 more coverage than traditional plastic glitter.
- Beautiful bright metallic glitter effect.
- Recyclable dispensers.
This pack contains 6 x 100g recyclable dispensers in Blue, Green, White, Red, Gold and Silver.
For more information on Bioglitter® visit: www.discoverbioglitter.com.
- Eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic-based glitter.
- Uses plant derived material as its basis rather than polyester.
- Replaces polyester film with cellulose from hardwoods sourced from responsibly managed and certified plantations.