Behaviour Management Toolkit is a comprehensive manual of practical behaviour management ideas, examples, strategies and resources.
Ideal for headteachers, principals, teachers and support staff, in all types of schools, teaching all age groups.
Provides practical advice on:
- creating a caring, positive school environment
- developing positive relationships
- implementing proactive, preventative strategies
- setting clear guidelines of behaviour
- developing effective procedures, roles and responsibilities for implementing a behaviour management plan
- reviewing, reflecting and planning for improvement.