50 dice activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with dice. Topics include: addition, subtraction, counting, probability, number bonds, equivalence, skip counting, multiplication, division and probability. The front side provides teaching objectives, Resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- Teach math skills with dice with 50 double sided activity cards
- Teach addition, subtraction, counting, probability, number bonds, equivalence, skip counting, multiplication and division
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression
- Effective use of manipulatives.