An inspiring collection of stories your junior pupils will relish
This pack is part of a structured reading programme for juniors fromÂ Oxford Reading Tree,Â Stages 9-16 – providing them with stories they will love to read.
TreeTops Fiction, More Stage 12Â are available in mixed packs of six different stories or class packs of 36 books. Each pack comes with handy, easy-to-use, teaching notes.Â Guided Reading and Comprehension CardsÂ to support group reading and including speaking and listening and follow-up activities are also available.Features
- Tops for fiction, for authors and illustrators, for quality and for enjoyment
- Including stories full of humour with real boy appeal
- Tightly levelled allowing children to read books appropriate to their ability
- With inside back cover notes for parents with practical suggestions to support reading at home
- Providing freeÂ Teaching NotesÂ to support individual and guided reading, speaking and listening, writing, and ICT work and links to otherTreeTopsÂ titles