Shape up your Maths! Create clever connections with the 3D Shape Domino Links from Hope Education. This marvellous Maths resource is perfect for strengthening children’s awareness of 3D shapes and their properties.
This pack of 3D Shape Domino Links is complete with 28 dazzling dominoes, each of which displays the written name, the visual representation or the properties of a common 3D shape. Pupils simply need to put their thinking caps on and join the dominoes together, for instance connecting the picture of a cube to ‘6 faces’ or linking the word ‘sphere’ to ‘0 vertices’. This resource is fantastic for individual, pair-based or small group activities, helping to develop mathematic fluency whilst encouraging pupils to work independently.
What’s in the Box?
- 28 x 3D shape dominoes (including pictures, names and properties of spheres, cubes, cuboids, cones, cylinders and square based pyramids)
- Covers a multitude of Maths objectives across Key Stage 1 whilst being adaptable for different types of activities within your classroom. Pupils can use this resource individually or collaboratively.
- A great way to build early independent learning skills, supporting children to apply what they have been taught in a new context.
- 3D Shape Domino Links can be used as often as you like, eliminating the need to copy or laminate resources and saving your precious teacher time!
- Use to enrich and enhance Maths learning in Year 1, promoting the recognition and memorisation of common 3D shapes.
- Use to further support Maths teaching in Year 2, helping children to identify the properties of common 3D shapes and compare the differences between them.
- A brilliant addition to continuous provision or as a ‘fast finisher’ activity to challenge pupils and extend their learning.