This visualiser is perfect for recording progress and sharing with the rest of the class. It can take photos, video and covert documents via OCR to PDF file. It is a portable folding lightweight design, so it is easy to store away and move. Size 240x 80x 92 mm; weight 0.55 kgs.
- 2 Mega Pixel CMOS Image Sensor.
- Resolution 1600*1200.
- Up to A4 page size.
- LED Light.
- Document format-(PDF / WORD / TXT).
- Image format- (JPG /TIF / PDF / BMP / TGA / PCX / PNG / RAS).
- Video format-(AVI / WMV).
- USB 2.0 Connection.
- Includes software installation CD which requires administrator access to install.
- Takes photos and videos.
- Saves images and videos.
- Lightweight and foldable – easy to store and move.
- Connects via USB port to your computer Great for demonstrating, modelling, sharing to the whole class, involving everyone in the lesson.
Show texts that can’t be seen by the whole class in a small book to avoid photocopying costs. Show fragile artefacts or science materials without the children having to handle them to see them closely. Celebrate children’s work immediately. Model a process in maths next to the child’s work, without writing over the child’s mistakes in their books. In Science, show living things to the class – an insect or minibeast for close up observation – without distressing the animal.