Stage 4 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories with new cover notes.
The Stage 4 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills.
Stories, More Stories A, More Stories B and More Stories C help children to progress from teacher-supported reading at the early stages to more independent reading.
The new-style inside cover notes provide advice and support to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
Each story has individual notes and suggested activities for Group and Independent Reading, Speaking, listening and drama and Writing, with each section showing the relevant objectives covered. Decoding and Language Comprehension opportunities are highlighted throughout.
- Well-loved, familiar characters that children can identify with
- Written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta
- Familiar experiences and settings with storylines full of humour and drama to engage and motivate the reader
- Clear labelling of ORT stages and Book bands supports different children’s reading needs and easy classroom management
- Parental support, from inside cover advice to dedicated website with online advice, tips and activities www.oxfordowl.co.uk
- Helpful and flexible teaching support for all titles, perfect for group/guided and independent reading