- Game cards feature ten-frames on one side and numbers only on the other for two-levels of play
- How to play:
- Each player takes a ladybird game board
- Black spots are placed in the middle of the table, black side up
- Players take it in turns to flip one back spot at a time
- Grab the spot if you can use the black spot to make ten with one of your game board spots
- The winner is the player who covers all the spots on their game board
- Game boards measure 20cm H x 15cm W
- Game box includes: six ladybird game boards, 72 black spots.
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 5-9
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.