The 10 Minute Sentence Adventure is the perfect English intervention resource for primary school pupils who need to improve their writing skills. Whether it’s missing capital letters, a lack of punctuation or too simple use of punctuation, the Sentence Adventure Writing Intervention Programme can help.
Designed to be used in small groups or 1 to 1 for up to 8 weeks, the writing intervention activities included take pupils writing in simple sentences, to writing more complex sentences with capital letters and varying punctuation and vocabulary.
Using the hands-on tiles, children form a basic phrase or sentence and then add appropriate adjectives, adverbs, sentence openers to create effective sentences that communicate exactly what the pupils want to communicate.
The 80-page Teacher’s Notes booklet helps take pupils and educators through the writing intervention programme by providing photocopiable worksheets, checklists, certificates and progress trackers.
- Elevate your pupils’ writing using the 10 Minute Sentence Adventure Writing Intervention Programme.
- Help those how miss of capital letters, use simple sentences structures or who struggle to include varied vocabulary.
- Have all the resources needed for a TA or teacher-led intervention group or catch-up sessions, including English intervention activities, worksheets and certificates to celebrate progress.
What’s in the box?
150 x magnetic word tiles (incl. blank tiles)
1 x 80-page Teacher’s Notes
1 x plastic box for easy storage
- An easy-to-use intervention programme
- Helps children to form basic phrases and add capital letters, adjectives, conjunctions, adverbs and punctuation