Project X CODE is a book-by-book series built for SEN and struggling readers aged 6-11. Welcome to Micro World, invented by Macro Marvel – an amazing theme park where you have to shrink to get in! Disaster strikes when CODE, the computer that controls the park and the robots inside, goes wrong and wants to shrink the world. Team X and Mini Marvel have a new mission – to battle the BITEs, collect the CODE keys, rescue Macro Marvel, stop CODE, and save the world!
Each book contains 2 texts: Text 1 is 100% decodable to build reading confidence, and Text 2 is at least 80% decodable including the same target phonemes and Tricky words but with more varied vocabulary to develop comprehension and motivate struggling readers.
- The only reading intervention to embed systematic synthetic phonics within a highly motivational adventure series.
- A different type of reading book built for today’s children, starring the Project X characters in a gripping new 3D adventure series.
- Two texts within every book drive the story forward: the first text is 100% decodable to build reading confidence; the second at least 80% decodable to draw children through the series and keep them motivated.
- A phonic progression specifically built for struggling readers which revisits prior learning and strengthens phonic knowledge and skills.
- Fully resourced with comprehensive lesson plans, easy-to-use assessment and progress tracking, plus free online PD support for teachers and TAs, all designed to accelerate progress.