A whole-school reading programme designed to motivate and raise the achievement of 21st century children – especially boys!
An innovative new literacy programme that is rapidly becoming one of the most popular resources in primary schools across the UK. Drawing on research evidence, classroom practice, and a real understanding of what makes modern children tick, it has everything you need to make literacy both fun and effective.
- 352 highly motivating and engaging books from Reception/P1 to Year 6/P7
- An amazing new character adventure that really engages today’s readers
- Supports phonic skills, comprehension and language enrichment for all your pupils including struggling readers
- Developed with leading experts in phonics, comprehension and reading intervention
- Exciting and engaging software
- A wealth of opportunities to develop talk, role-play and writing
- Fully linked to the assessment focuses
- The perfect complement to your existing resources – Book Banded and linked to Oxford Reading Tree stages
Project X is recommended by University of Cambridge International Examinations in the resource lists for Cambridge Primary English.
Reception to Year 2, size E fits all the storybooks
Years 3 and 4 Character Fiction, size E fits the storybooks
Years 3 and 4 Variety Fiction, size R fits the storybooks (storybook: WOW! Magazine, Grey Year 4 book does not fit any PVC Jacket we currently stock)
Years 3 and 4 Character Non-Fiction, size Q fits the storybooks
Years 3 and 4 Variety Non-Fiction, size Q fits the storybooks
Years 5 and 6 all Fiction, size R fits the storybooks
Years 5 and 6 all Non-Fiction, size Q fits the storybooks
Guided Reading Notes, Pink to Lime, size E fit the books
Guided Reading Notes/Teaching Notes, Brown to Grey, size Q fit the books
Teaching Handbook, size J fit the handbook