Make phonics fun with Julia Donaldson
Songbirds Phonics is a systematic, synthetic phonics programme for developing your pupils\’ early reading skills.
Songbirds Phonics combines 60 real phonic stories, written by best-selling author of The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson; with interactive whiteboard software for systematic, quality phonics teaching through a multi-sensory approach.
60 fun, fully decodable stories, written by best-selling author of The Gruffalo Julia Donaldson
- 12 brand new More Songbirds Phonics stories, for additional phonic practise of long vowel phonemes
- Three CD-ROMs perfect for whole class teaching, featuring interactive versions of 36 Songbirds Phonics stories
- Fully decodable texts with built in progression to help your pupils achieve immediate success
- Expertly levelled for ease-of-use, linked to Oxford Reading Tree Stages for easy classroom management
- Free Teaching Notes highlight focus phonics for every title and include assessment pointers to save you valuable time
PVC Jacket – Size P fits the Storybooks