- Your shopping cart is empty!
Ready, Steady, Go! Mental Maths - is a series of six Pupil Books from 1st to 6th Class, written to provide pupils with the building blocks and strategies to enable them to make the mental calculations and connections necessary to engage fully with the concepts required by the Irish Primary School Mathematics Curriculum.
Each book contains an easy to follow 32-week mental maths and problem-solving programme designed to develop, strengthen and consolidate pupils' mathematical skills and concepts.
- A structured daily mental maths programme
- Coverage of all strand objectives applicable to mental maths
- Opportunity for weekly assessment and monitoring of pupils progress with the Friday Challenge
- Target Board activities
- Counting Stick and Number Line activities
- Maths Stories, Practical Activities and Puzzles
- Development of Mental Maths skills and strategies
- An emphasis on real life mathematical situations and problems.
FREE Teachers Answer Booklet for each class level for Schools adopting the Ready, Steady Go! Mental Maths Programme
A follow up set of Teacher Target Boards for each class level for supplementary activities are also available