- Your shopping cart is empty!
WHAT IS JOLLY PHONICS?
Jolly Phonics is a fun and child centred approach to teaching literacy through synthetic phonics. With actions for each of the 42 letter sounds, the multi-sensory method is very motivating for children and teachers, who can see their students achieve.
The letter sounds are split into these seven groups:
- Letter Sound Order
- Synthetic Phonics Approach
- Learning the letter sounds
- Learning letter formation
- Identifying the sounds in words (Segmenting)
- Tricky words
We have 5 short new videos below discussing the 5 key skills of the Jolly Phonics programme. Providing an overview of the skills needed for children learning to read and write: