An exciting new book complete with practice copy book with all the material needed to teach cursive handwriting at infant level.
Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills
- 64 pages of handwriting practice - 2 pages per letter or activity
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of handwriting from infants level
Why Just Cursive?
The premise behind the Just Cursive Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.
Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)
There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
Book: 64 pages
- A5 Practice Copy: 36 pages
- Publisher: The Just Rewards Sticker Co (27 May 2013)
- Language: English
- Code: JC001
- Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm
PREVIEW THE BOOK HERE