- Your shopping cart is empty!
Full of practical ideas that can be easily implemented with minimal preparation, this book contains a wealth of games and activities for developing language with young children.
Following a multi-sensory approach, the games focus on having fun and working on speech language difficulties without having to concentrate directly on speaking.
The games are organised around the school year and are themed according to which sense they specifically aim to develop.
Most games can be carried out with little preparation, are easily adaptable and can be differentiated according to different children's abilities.
Sense of touch games;
Games for proprioception;
Games for developing hand-eye coordination and finger-motor skills;
Games for promoting oral motor skills;
Games for working on individual problematic speech sounds.
Series of touch games Games for proprioception
Games for developing hand-eye co-ordination and finger motor skills
Games for promoting oral motor skills
Games for working on individual problematic speech sounds
Books in this Series:
- Group Games: Building Relationships
- Group Games: Social Skills
- Group Games: Playing with Words
- Group Games: Early Speech & Language Skills
- Group Games: Emotional Strength & Self-Esteem
- Group Games: Dealing with Agression
- Group Games: Relaxation and Concentration
[ISBN: 9780863885433, 272 Pages]
[Authors: Maria Monschein; Age Suitability: All]