- Your shopping cart is empty!
Ages 3 - 5
Playing is as easy as 1-2-3!
My First Games have been designed specifically to develop important skills through game play.
Encourage a variety of early childhood skills with this easy-to-play, 3-step matching game; spin, match and stack!
Simple game play encourages fine motor skills as players stack their cubes to create a tower
Develop vocabulary skills by encouraging players to talk about what they’re touching
Game box includes:
- 21 colourful domino cubes
- Game spinner
- Multilingual instructions
- Cubes measure 3.75cm
Sturdy cardboard cubes feature one colour and pattern on the top half and another colour and pattern on the bottom, giving them a domino look
Instructions include three ways to play
For two - four players
How to play
- Each player selects five cubes
- Place one of the spares in the middle of the game area
- The youngest player goes first and spins the spinner
- They select a cube that matches the spinner and place it on the tower
- If the tower doesn’t tumble, play passes to the next player
- The first player to stack all their cubes on the tower wins!