- Your shopping cart is empty!
Supporting and understanding your students’ fractional knowledge is crucial to their overall grasp of numbers and mathematics. By centralizing around three key stages of development, this effective guide will help you to assess your students’ understanding of fractions and modify your teaching accordingly.
These key stages are identified as:
- Stage 1a: Fair Sharing
- Stage 1b: Part-Whole
- Stage 2a: Disembedding and IteratingStage 2b: Measuring with Unit Fractions
- Stage 2c: Reversing Fractions
- Stage 3a: Fractions as Numbers
- Stage 3b: Operating with Fractions
As the newest addition to the bestselling Mata sa Rang/Maths Recovery Series, this book will be a useful guide for all primary classroom teachers and assistants, including experienced Mathematics Recovery instructors.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (4 Aug. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141296220X
- ISBN-13: 978-1412962209
- Product Dimensions: 18.6 x 1.3 x 23.2 cm